1. Pinki and S P Singh. 2010. Semantic Web technologies for digital libraries. In proceedings International Conference on Digital Libraries (ICDL-2010), February 23-26, 2010, TERI, New Delhi (Accepted for Publication).
2. Singh, S P and Amar Nath Kumar. 2009. Role of LIS professionals in knowledge management: A study in Indian corporate sector (Accepted for Publication).
3. Singh, S P and Pinki. 2009. New skill requirements for LIS professionals in technology-intensive environment. In proceedings International Conference of Academic Libraries, October 3-5, 2008, University of Delhi, 331-336.
4. Singh, S P. 2009. Catalytic role of information literacy in educational change: A case study of University of Delhi. Library Management. 30(3): 163–175.
5. Singh, S P and Pinki. 2008. Skill requirements for LIS professionals in electronic environment. In proceedings International Conference of Asian Special Libraries (ICoASL 2008) on shaping the future of special libraries: Beyond boundaries, November 26-27, 2008, New Delhi, 393-404.
6. Singh, S P and Shampa Paul. 2008. Digitization initiatives in Indian libraries. In proceedings National Conference on Digitization & Digital Preservation, December 11-12, 2008, New Delhi, 14-22.
7. Singh, S P. 2008. Digitization of libraries: Some Indian initiatives. In proceedings International Conference on Information and Knowledge Management, (ICIKM-2008), March 26-30, 2008, Nepal, 118-126.
8. Singh, S P. 2008. Digitization of libraries: Some issues and considerations. In proceedings ICSSR Sponsored Seminar on Trends and Strategic Issues for Libraries in Global Information Society, March 8-19, 2008, Chandigarh, 35-39.
9. Singh, S P. 2007. What are we managing, knowledge or information?. Vine. 37(2): 169-179.
10.Singh, S P. 2006. Special Libraries in India: Some current trends. Library Review. 55(8): 520-530.
11.Singh, S P and Garima Jain. 2006. Digital libraries: Opportunities and Challenges. In proceedings National Seminar on Digital Libraries, December 6-7, 2006, Kashmir, 44-53.
12.Gupta, Sangeeta and S P Singh. 2005. Future competencies for LIS professionals in the 21st century. In proceedings XXII IATLIS National Conference, December, 24-26, 2005, Trichirapalli, 121-128.
13.Gupta, Sangeeta and S P Singh. 2005. Role of LIS professionals in the advancement of information literacy. In proceedings SIS 2005: Delivery of Information Services through Distributed Digital Environment, January 27-29, 2005, Vishakapatnam, 673-680.
14.Singh, S P. 2005. Emergence of information society and the impact of technology on Indian Community. In proceedings International Conference on Management in a Knowledge Society (ICIM 2005), February 21-25, 2005, Mumbai , 16-30.
15.Sharma, Arun Kumar and S P Singh. 2005. Digital libraries planning and designing: A case study of Indian Soil Science Institute. In proceedings International conference on management in knowledge society (ICIM 2005), February 21-25, 2005, Mumbai, 936-948.
16.Singh, S P. 2005. Technology and emerging information society in India: Issues and trends. The Electronic Library. 23(6): 678-690.
17.Sharma, Arun Kumar and S P Singh. 2005. Reading Habits of Faculty Members in Natural Science: A case study of University of Delhi. Annals of Library and Information Studies. 52(4): 19-23.
18.Singh, S P. 2005. Role of public libraries in electronic environment. Library Herald. 43(1): 51-59.
19.Singh, S P. 2004. Quality approach to the evaluation of digital libraries. In proceedings International Conference on Digital Libraries, February 24-27, 2004, New Delhi.
20.Singh, S P. 2004. Style of bibliographical citations. Journal of Library & Information Science. 29 (1-2): 95-108.
21.Sharma, Arun, J N Gautam and S P Singh. 2004. The thesaurofacet: An experiment with Soil Science. Library Herald. 42(3): 179-192.
22.Singh, S P. 2004. Collection management in the electronic environment. The Bottom Line: Managing Library Finances. 17(2): 55-60.
23.Singh, S P. 2003. Role of digital libraries in teaching and learning. In proceedings SIS 2003: New Challenges in Information Management and E-learning in the age of Globalisation: Issues and opportunities, April 13-16, 2003, Roorkee, 85-92.
24.Singh, S P. 2003. Library and information science education in India: Issues and trends. Malaysian Journal of Library & Information Science. 8 (2): 1-18.
25.Singh, S P. 2003. Evaluation of electronic reference sources. Desidoc Bulletin of Info Technology. 23 (2): 43-47.
26.Singh, S P. 2001. Computer applications in Indian Institute of Technology libraries. The Electronic Library. 19(2): 92-101.
27.Singh, S P. 2000. Internet and the role of libraries. Journal of Library & Information Science. 25(1): 26-37.
28.Krishan Kumar and S P Singh. 2000. From information society to knowledge based society. Journal of Library & Information Science. 25(2): 103-111.
29.Singh, S P. 1999. Readers’ services in IIT Libraries (India): A comparative Study. Library Herald. 37(3): 167-185.
30.Singh, S P. 1999. IIT Library (Kanpur): Users’ assessment of its collection and reader services. Annals of Library Science and Documentation. 46(4): 139-156.
31.Singh, S P. 1999. Collection Development & Readers’ Services at IIT Library, (Kharagpur): Users’ Assessment. IASLIC Bulletin. 44(3): 97-110.
32.Krishan Kumar and S P Singh. 1998. Dewey Decimal Classification (Ed 21): A review. Journal of Library & Information Science. 23(2): 119-129.
33.Singh, S P. 1997. Survey of IIT library, Delhi. Library Herald. 35(3/4): 79-114.
34.Singh, S P. 1997. Optical storage media: A viable alternative to online searching. Journal of Library and Information Science. 22(1/2): 16-28.
35.Singh, S P. 1995. Curriculum development and medical librarianship. In proceedings Medical Library Association of India Symposium, February 16, 1995, New Delhi, 47-57.
36.Singh, S P. 1995. World Encyclopedia of Library and Information Services. Ed 3. 1993. Education for Information. 13 (1): 79-80.
37.Singh, S P. 1995. Survey of IIT library, Madras. Journal of Library and Information Science. 20 (1-2): 1-33.
38.Singh, S P. 1994. Evaluation of collection and services provided by IIT libraries: Users’ point of view. Journal of Library and Information Science. 19(1): 1-18.
39.Sardana, J L and S P Singh. 1992. Curriculum development in Library and Information Science with particular reference to Information Technology. In proceedings Indo- US Conference of Library and Information Science professionals, August 27-28, 1992, Delhi.