1. Walia, P K and Dipti Khatri. 2009. Citation Analysis of Library and Information Science Journals. Journal of Library and Information Science. 34(1): 33-50.
2. Walia, P K, Momeni, Esmat and Gupta Monika. 2009. Collection Development in Delhi Public Library System. In proceedings Public Libraries in the Knowledge Society. Proceedings of National Conference on Public Libraries, ed. S M Dhawan, J L Sardana, P K Bhatt and M K Jain, 1-3 April 2009. 190-201.
3. Walia, PK. 2009. Access to Government Information in India in the Digital Environment. In proceedings World Library and Information Congress:75th IFLA General Conference and Assembly, 23-27 August, 2009. Milan, Italy.
4. Walia, PK. 2009. E-government Initiatives in India. In proceedings 3rd European conference on Information Management and Evaluation, University of Gothenburg, 17-18 September, 2009. Sweden.
5. Prabhjeet Kaur, Sohal, Manpreet Kaur and PK Walia. 2009. Information Literacy Curriculum for undergraduate students. In proceedings International Conference on Academic Libraries, 5-8 October, 2009. 556-560, 556-560.
6. Sohal, Manpreet Kaur, Prabhjeet Kaur and P K Walia. 2009. Public Library Services for Children in the Digital Envirnment. In proceedings Public Libraries in the Knowledge Society. Proceedings of National Conference on Public Libraries, ed. S M Dhawan, J L Sardana, P K Bhatt and M K Jain, 1-3 April 2009, Delhi. 161-171.
7. Walia, P K and Versha Shah. 2008. Digital libraries initatives in India. In proceedings Emerging trends and technologies in libraries and Information Services. Proceedings of ETTLIS Conference, ed. Sanjay Kataria, B S Nigam and Rama Kant Shukla, 18-20 Dec. 2008. KBD publication Delhi, 557-565.
8. Walia, P K and Neha Kalra. 2008. Teaching Methods in library and information science education. In proceedings Changing face of LIS education learning styles and teaching methodologies: Conference papers and proceedings. 25th IATLIS National Conference (Paper Presented), C R Karisiddappa and B D Kumbar, 27-29 Nov. 2008. Panjab University, Chandigarh, IATLIS Dharwad, 169-179.
9. Walia, P K. 2008. Webmometric Analysis of Library Associations’ Websites of India. IASLIC Bulletin. 53(3): 131-143.
10.Walia, P K. 2008. Public Libraries in Delhi Satisfying Information Needs of their Users. Library Herald. 46(3).
11.Walia, P K and Chhaya Chadha. 2007. Current status of health science libraries. Journal of Library and Information Science. 32(1): 73-84.
12.Walia, Paramjeet Kaur. 2006. Relevance and use of government publications in social sciences. Research Journal Social Sciences. 14(1): 151-162.
13.Walia, P K. 2006. Access to information through library consortia. In proceedings Information commons : Impact on and implication for libraries and information centres. 52nd All India Library Conference of Indian Library Association, 26-29 Dec. Delhi, ILA.
14.Walia, P K. 2005. Trends and issues in digital reference services. In proceedings Delivery of information services through distributed digital environment: Twenty Third Annual Convention and conference, ed. Sasikala, C, 27-29 Jan. Delhi, SIS.
15.Walia, Paramjeet Kaur. 2004. Access to health science information resources on the internet. In proceedings Information and knowledge management in health sciences: New perspectives. MLAI National convention, Ed. Ambuja R, -11 Dec.2004. Chennai, ALM Post Graduate Institute of Basic Medical Sciences.
16.Walia, P K. 2004. Challenges and competencies for library and information professionals in the digital environment. In proceedings Knowledge organisation in digital environment in libraries (KODEL): Introspect and prospect, ILA Golden Jubilee Conference, ed. Shokeen, Ashu, 1-4 Dec.2004. Vadodara, Indian Library Association.
17.Walia, Parmajeet Kaur. 2004. Relevance and use of government information in social sciences. In proceedings Information resources in social sciences: Products and services, ed. Vohra Ranjana, Chandigarh, Arun Publishing House.
18.Walia, P K. 2000. Electronic mail in information services. International Library Movement. 22(1): 50-52.
19.Walia, Paramjeet Kaur. 1999. Indian Government documents collection: availability in university libraries and their use by social scientists. In proceedings National Seminar on Challenges before the University Libraries in India in the 21st Century, 9-12 Aug, 1999, Vadodara, Indian Library Association.
20.Walia, P K. 1999. CD-Rom in libraries. International Library Movement. 21(2): 78-81.
21.Goel, Preeti and P K Walia. 1998. Library and information science curricula: A vision of the future. In proceedings Education and training in the content of evolving new information society: Proceedings of the Forty Ninth FID Pre-Conference, 12-13 Oct. 1998. Delhi, INSDOC.
22.Walia, Paramjeet Kaur. 1998. Indian Government documents use by social scientists. ILA Bulletin. 33(3-4): 65-70.
23.Walia, P K. 1997. Continuing professional education for libraries. International Library Movement. 19(4): 176-181.
24.Walia, P K. 1994. Book selection and acquisition. A study of college libraries in Delhi. International Library Movement. 16(4): 160-168.
25.Walia, P K. 1993. Health science libraries: Growth and development. In proceedings Proceeding of MLAI National Convention and Workshop on Information Technology in Health Science Libraries, 13-16 Oct. 1993 New Delhi, Medical Library Association of India.
26.Walia, P K. 1992. Library finance: A survey of college libraries in Delhi. Journal of Information Science. 3(3): 99-108.
27.Walia, Paramjeet Kaur and Shalini Gautam. 1988. Library services in colleges of Delhi: A survey. In proceedings Proceedings of National Seminar on College Libraries in India. Delhi, Indian Library Association , 1988, Delhi.